As a responsive, proactive and considerate company, Sun Engineering & Contracting Co. (L.L.C.) is committed to achieving and continually improving its construction services through the adherence to the following:
- Preventing harm, injury or ill health as far as reasonably practicable to employees, customers, stakeholders and the public;
- Evaluating and continually improving the “Integrated Management System (IMS)” in accordance to the control and guidance measures set forth by ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 and that of the company’s and other legislative and statutory requirements;
- Providing employees with the training and techniques to constantly enhance their skills to identify and resolve problems to meet quality, health safety & environmental objectives;
- Demonstrating integrity and honesty in all its operations;
- Setting measurable objectives and regularly reviewing business performance for achieving and exceeding health, safety, quality and environmental objectives and targets.
- Meeting and exceeding customers’ expectations by continually improving quality of products and delivery of services;
- Protecting the environment by employing sustainability, waste elimination and reduction principles;
- Continuously updating the company’s processes, procedures and systems to the latest technological standards;
- Paying special attention to details and consistency towards customer satisfaction.
Moreover, Sun Engineering & Contracting Co. L.L.C. shall adopt a structured approach to risk management dealing consistently with the assessment and treatment of all types of risk at all levels and for all key activities. The aim for Risk Management is to become a natural part of our business and its business processes, to ensure risks are identified and managed before events that might have adverse consequences occur.
To this end, the company embarks on the importance of providing its customers with engineering and construction expertise; achieving a healthy and safe workplace, balancing aesthetics with functionality, and within budgetary considerations and time constraints.